Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Please, Make Yourself at Home

Me and Annabelle have an understanding ... She does not poop in the house and I in return let her out anytime she so desires. I leave the door cracked so she can nudge it open and let herself back in after she takes care of business. This morning I heard the squeak of the door, I said my usually good morning to her. She usually comes and peers in my room with her salutations that almost always are in the form of a foot bath. This morning it did not go quite like that. I shouted out to her and all I heard was ruckus. I got up to see what the source of all the noise pollution was and this is what I discovered .....


She invited a friend over for breakfast ... with out asking. The strange mutt made herself right at home as you can see. Helping herself to Annabelle's breakfast. The nerve.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Uninvited guests are the worst! Annabelle is just trying to make friends, she's been kind of lonely lately with all your affections going to that 6 pound THING you call a baby! She doesnt appreciate his cuteness.

Unknown said...

Some feedback: As you know, I've referred your blog to several of my friends and here's some of what's been told to me: three appreciated and have used some of the hints on your post of August 1: "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait . . .", two have actually adopted some of the recommendations, and one will probably get into the compost thing. So you see, you are making a difference!
Love you.