Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't" -Barbara Kingsolver

Does my hair look okay?
9 days old ... 3 lbs 12 oz




Can someone please get this tube out of my nose?
19 days old



This darn binki wont stay in place.
5 weeks old



What do you mean it's rude to stick out one's tongue?
11 weeks old




To Infinity and Beyond! 14 weeks old ... 10 lbs flat
I can't believe Chandler is already over three months old. And I am sure I will say the same thing in six months and again in one year and again in three years and so forth.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe he's 10 pounds already! thats insane, he seems like he's still about 6-7.. tiny little thing..

Unknown said...

This is a little 'dude' with attitude! Wonder who he gets it from???

Amy said...

He's getting huge!! :) time to get together again so i can get my fill of chandler... let's try this week!!!