Friday, August 8, 2008

More Sentimental Mumbo Jumbo ...

Dude, it's weird, I knew having a baby would change my life, but I never, ever, thought I would turn sentimental and mushy about stuff ... this stuff in question, until now, has always been yucky to me.

Anyway, so I was chillin' with Jessica in her Fort Union home just talking and laughing and falling, yes, I said falling because Jess fell on her butt (you can link to her blog to get the full story). Back to point, our friend and baby watcher, Merry called and offered to meet me to pick up Chandler tomorrow so I did not have to drive to Sandy, and I really appreciate her and her enthusiasm. So as I was driving home savoring the evening, I just had to smile at how my life is shaping itself right now. Being able to just hang out with good people, being in the Mom Club, and for once in my life being completely satisfied doing nothing, on a couch, in house where my friend lives. I have only a handful of friends as appose to the many I had just last year, but my friendships now are far more fulfilling than anything I have had in along time. I really value what I have and all that other mumbo jumbo. I can't go on about this subject any longer because ... well ... because it's Me, and remember, I am not sappy!

The end.

1 comment:

Jess said...

ewww.. that was totally gooey.... stop the sap girl! I wish you lived closer.. you need to move to Holiday so that you'll be more central. then you can come over more often esp when Chandler gets bigger and wants to join everyone else in the fun.. I love having close friend with whom I can just sit back and chill with too.. no motives, no expectations, sharing moments of joy, laughter (like falling on my butt) and watching each others kids grow...
I'm glad you're back in my life in such a big way.. You're amazing.
love Jess.