Monday, July 28, 2008

Toilettries

I am working a graveyard tonight and I don't have a lot of anything new to report so I am going to blog about a recent discovery of mine ...

I was getting ready for work today and I needed a band aid. I have a cupboard outside my bathroom where I keep my toiletries and first aid supplies. As I was looking for one band aid I realized how much stuff is in this cupboard and after careful inventory this is what I recorded ...

  • 12 fragrant lotions

  • 2 finger nail polish removers

  • 2 body sprays

  • 2 insect repellents

  • 10 mini deodorants

  • 5 hand sanitizers

  • 5 exfoliating body washes

  • 2 hair serums

  • 5 lint rollers

  • 3 loofahs

One would think that I would smell like vanilla walnut passion fruit citrus, but I don't. I smell more like baby spit with a hint of dryer sheet and chap stick.

I know a lot of these items make for good gifts but for the future maybe you people could refrain from the toiletries and just give me cash. HA!

2 comments:

Jess said...

so like what are you saying, you don't want a gift certificate to bed bath and beyond for your birthday>? well fine then, I'll make it to bath and body works..
love ya, hope you stay awake... I posted like three posts tonight to keep you reading and awake.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

"One would think that I would smell like vanilla walnut passion fruit citrus, but I don't. I smell more like baby spit with a hint of dryer sheet and chap stick."

You are too funny!! I am lovin' your writing style. If only I had a way with words myself.