Saturday, July 26, 2008

Best Friend, Mi Amiga, BFF, Friends For Life

This is Jessica, the one I have frequently referenced in blogs pasts. She is talented, beautiful, and lucky for me and my lack of talent, Chandler's personal photographer. I can't take a good picture to save my life.

Jessica's hubby, Anthony, watched Chandler today so that Me, Jessica, Merry, and Amy Q. could go see Mamma Mia this afternoon. I knew the movie was going to be good but I did not know I would enjoy it enough to go immediately to Target to purchase the soundtrack.

It was nice to have a girly afternoon and no movie would be more appropriate for such an event. Amy brought her broccoli to munch on (don't know what that was about), Jess was squealing with excitement before the movie even started and Merry giggled to the right of me the entire movie. It was one of the more fun times I have had at the movies.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i travel with broccoli everywhere and you know it! along with my sweet potatoes and chicken. :)