Friday, April 10, 2009

When the Cat's Away the Mouse Will Play ...

Me and Chandler decided to do some shopping for the new house. He wanted bathroom stuff since he will have his own. So we did what anyone in my shoes would do with their Man Friend out of town, we grabbed Aston's credit card and headed to Target. He picked out a Monkey theme with Giraffe accents for his bathroom and I picked out the worlds coolest coffee maker to match my new kitchen. The coffee maker brews the coffee like normal but keeps the coffee in the device, when you want a cup you just put it up to the maker and press the button with your cup and out it dribbles ... kind of like a soda fountain machine ... but BETTER.

Chandler loves to shop ...
While we were out I got all my hairs cut ... Before ...

After ...


... and Chandler was shopped out.





1 comment:

chattykeena said...

I think this is the longest my hair has ever been ...