Friday, April 10, 2009

Now Accepting Donations ...

I ran out of toilet paper about five days ago and have been refraining from a Costco run to save money for our down payment on our home. I already had these tissues, which ironically probably cost more than t.p. Now that I am a home owner and still poor (refer to the blog below) I am accepting toilet paper donations. I accept UPS, FedX, USPS, house calls, or even drive bys (you don't even have to get out of your car, just huck the t.p. out your window and I will gather them). Toilet paper could be considered a nice house warming gift ... not traditional but useful.

Don't let this happen to you ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we wrap the tp around your trees, and you can pick it up?

Natalie Read said...

This Made me laugh so hard.