Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adventures at Liberty Park ...

All dressed up and no where to go ... I was in my Easter outfit after attending Sunday brunch at Little America. I did not feel like going home for the day, so asked if we might hit Liberty Park for some entertaining people watching ...



Aunt Erika came over to hang out with us ...





We got to the park, which was very crowded ...




We saw so much ... dogs in Escalades ...




Soldiers in a sandbox ...



Adults barrel rolling down grassy hills ...




Hippies playing lone guitar ...




Hippies dancing to their own beat ...



Me and Aunt Erika just ran out of snacks ...




Little tykes and hula hoops ...



and a drum circle ...

It was a very eventful day for my first drum circle, but little did I know there was more excitement to come. When Mom, Aunt Erika, and I returned home, we sadly discover that we were locked out of the house. Mom found a way in ... she was my hero, until I saw this ...

WOW ...






3 comments:

Jess said...

you are so funny! I LOOOOOOVE Chandler's outfit, its the Cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!
Liberty park scares me on Sundays!! I'm so sheltered!!

Erika said...

Memories...misty watercolor memories...

Jake and Jenny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's hilarious!!! Chandler is SUCH a stud! I LOVE That hat and outfit....aww!!! YAY!