Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Bit Of Fun ...

Saturday morning Chandler and myself joined Jessica and Matthew at Liberty Park for some fun. We walked the park once and tried for two laps but Matthew caught on that we were double taking and insisted we play at the play ground. Chandler was due for a mid morning snack anyway so it worked for all parties involved.
The weather was perfect, not to hot. Mattie had a blast and was entertaining to watch. I almost can't wait for Chandler to be a bit bigger so we can watch him and Mattie interact a bit more.
Writing this blog makes me think how funny it is to define FUN now in my life as oppose to three years ago. FUN, three years ago, did not include any kind of park or kids, that's for sure. I enjoyed my twenties, maybe to much, and all my mistakes and transgressions but I think my thirties will be a roller coaster of a different kind, and I am going to ride with no hands the entire trip. Woo Hoo
Good Times.





1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey look, I posted the same pictures!
Parenting is the HARDEST yet most rewarding thing in this life. Enjoy every minute, but rest when you can!